The SE 33 is a value priced vacuum made for cleaning both dry and wet surfaces.
• Suction power equal to SE 62
• Optimized storage of accessories directly with the device
• Features can be expanded with accessories that are compatible with the SE 62
• Easy handling and ergonomics due to 2-part suction tube
• Flexible change between wet and dry vacuuming through reversible floor nozzle
• Blowing function
|POWER OUTPUT||1,000 W
|WEIGHT KG / LB||5.3 / 11.7
Andreas Stihl founds an engineering office in Stuttgart and develops his own chainsaw.
STIHL becomes a brand. The name represents the ceaseless quest of the engineer and company founder Andreas Stihl to ease the heavy labour of forestry work with his inventions.
STIHL presents his portable petrol-powered chainsaw at the Leipzig trade fair – it is well received and orders flow in from across Europe.